Thursday, January 13, 2011

:(

I don't now why i'm always thinking about her. I go to school i laughing with my freands, but i can't stop to keep my self from thinking about you. I gues you now, but i dint know the truth from ur heart. I hope, you feel the same.

Take my hand, take my whole life to, do you noticed ? what i try to show you ? if you noticed, why you dont you show some respon event a little. If you never knew, i dont mine :), it's not my rights.

I write this from my heart, just for you. i love you, but i din't tell you that. i want to mingle with you, but, what can i do ? i need you to make my life perfect, i need you to be my lover.

Yes there were time, i'm sure you knew, when i bit off more than i could chew, but trought it of, when there was doubt, i ate it up and spit it out ! i faced it all, and i stood tall, i did it my way.

I hope you read this, and tell me if u feel that you is the woman i mean. tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment